Random good picture Not show
1. The work was never finished and bit by bit the building fell apart.
2. He dug the garden bit by bit.
3. They assembled the model ship bit by bit.
4. Bit by bit, the group accepted the idea.
5. We'll do it bit by bit.
6. He assembled the model aircraft bit by bit.
7. I saved up the money bit by bit.
8. Bit by bit, I was starting to change my mind.
9. Bit by bit I began to understand what they were trying to do.
10. Bit by bit memories of the night came back to me.
11. He saved money bit by bit until he had enough to buy a car.
12. They reviewed each aspect of the plan bit by bit.
13. His father began to lose his memory bit by bit,(sentencedict.com/bit by bit.html) becoming increasingly forgetful.
14. Bit by bit Bob had nudged Fritz into selling his controlling interest.
15. The experiment faltered bit by bit.
16. Bit by bit, our apartment started to look like a home.
17. But then, slowly, bit by bit, year by year, I began to change my mind.
18. Then, bit by bit, the shining, scented constellation sailed closer, promising - Chesarynth didn't know what.
19. Thus, bit by bit, the child learns to string together more complicated sequences.
20. The information only came out bit by bit since she's still not easy in her mind about talking to us.
21. Bit by bit, queasy with sorrow, a child must unravel the fabric of her parents' lives.
22. In therapy, we chip away at this, bit by bit.
23. So bit by bit you're being written into the programme and fed into the computer.
24. You can shop meal by meal, or bit by bit.
25. He says it was all done in stages, bit by bit.
26. As the mist cleared, the house came into sight bit by bit.
27. He bought up businesses that were in bad/poor shape, and then sold them off bit by bit.
28. The cuckoo's adaptations were simply too perfect to have evolved bit by bit, in piecemeal fashion.
29. The declared aim of such finance pirates is to break up the giants, and sell them off bit by bit.
30. Make a small cut and then try to pull the gall to pieces bit by bit.