Random good picture Not show
1. As a high active biocatalyst, cellulase plays an important role in the process of cellulose degradation.
2. Biocatalyst or biosynthesis is the direction of industry in future and the necessary pathway to establishing harmonious relationship between human economic activities and nature.
3. Application of biocatalyst enzyme in polymer modification and synthesis has been a new focus in science research.
4. Microbial lipases, as biocatalyst, were widely used in many industrial fields.
5. The biocatalyst molecular design is an important method to develop new biocatalyst .
6. An enzyme-displaying yeast as a whole-cell biocatalyst seemed an alternative to immobilized enzyme, due to its low-cost preparation and simple recycle course.
7. We constructed a CALB-displaying yeast whole-cell biocatalyst and applied it to esterification from caproic acid and ethanol.
8. One of key focuses in industrial biocatalysis is biocatalyst, which is usually one kind of microbial enzyme.
9. As one of the biocatalyst, enzyme have excellent properties of high selectivity and specificity, activity, reaction conditions are moderate, many countries have paid great attention for a long time.
10. Bacterial lipase is a kind of biocatalyst which is widely used in many industrial fields.
11. Lipase is an important biocatalyst,[http://Sentencedict.com] extensively used in the synthesis of a large number of high-value chemicals.
12. Artificial membranes, due to their excellent structure characteristics, have found an increasing application in the immobilization of biocatalyst.
13. By making use of the rotating disc apparatus and macromolecular biocatalyst, the authors have studied the kinetics of calcite dissolution in CO2-H2O solutions with turbulent motion.
14. In this paper, the style and the method of biocatalyst immobilization with membrane were reviewed in detail, the development tendency and the application fields were also introduced in brief.
15. We want to buy Bio-Technology Products, Reagents and Supplies, Pharmaceutical formulations, Biocatalyst , Antibodies.
16. The lipase B from Candida antarctica(CALB) displays high enantioselectivity on a broad range of substrates, making it an accepted biocatalyst for asymmetric organic chemistry.
17. Meanwhile, the achievements of the application of metagenomics in the development of biocatalyst were also introduced.
18. We constructed a CALB - displaying yeast whole - cell biocatalyst applied it to esterification from caproic acid and ethanol.
19. Utilizing biological technique on modification of them was emphasized and the choices of reaction. activity and biocatalyst by biological method were introduced.
20. Utilizing biological technique on modification of them was emphasized and the choices of reaction media, water activity and biocatalyst by biological method were introduced.
21. AIM To modify the structure of gastrodin using cell suspension cultures of Platycodon grandiflorum as biocatalyst.
More similar words: biocatalytic, catalyst, autocatalysis, catalyst bed, photocatalysis, acid catalyst, electrocatalysis, catalyst surface, catalyse, catalysis, autocatalytic, catalyze, catalyzer, catalytic, catalyzing, catalytical, catalytically, catalytic reduction, catalytic oxidation, catalytic converter, system analyst, fluid catalytic cracking, systems analyst, bioanalysis, analyst, catalog database, data analysis, heat analysis, cryptanalyst, analysis of data.