Random good picture Not show
1. The susceptible organs are identical organ, bigeminal organs or organs of the same system.
2. Results: Age above 35 and bigeminal pregnancy maybe the risk factors of ICP.
3. Objective: To analyze the prognosis of nonidentity in bigeminal pregnancy.
4. Primary fallopian tube carcinoma was commonly seen with pelvic accompanied by vaginal discharge or abnormal bleeding, which was called bigeminal signs of tubal carcinoma.
5. Hypertensive disorder complicating pregnancy, ICP, placenta previa, placental abruption, uterus with scar, GDM , hydramnios, bigeminal pregnancy were the risk factors of preterm birth .
6. Objective To investigate the image characteristics and clinical value of ultrasonic diagnosis in bigeminal pregnancy.
More similar words: trigeminal, trigeminal nerve, bigeminy, trigeminus, geminate, gemination, seminal, feminality, seminal fluid, criminal negligence, seminal vesicle, oligemia, gemini, final examination, semina, seminar, seminary, semifinal, effeminate, effeminacy, semination, inseminate, seminarian, disseminate, big fish in a little pond, luminal, nominal, liminal, effemination, disseminator.