Random good picture Not show
1. Asbestos can be used to insulate a cooking stove.
2. The money will be used to repair faulty equipment.
3. Steel cable will be used to replace worn ropes.
4. Zip disks could be used to store the equivalent of three music CDs.
5. The large log basket can be used to tidy toys away.
6. Body language can also be used to attract members of the opposite sex.
7. The feedback will be used to modify the course for next year.
8. The article can be used to stimulate discussion among students.
9. This cream can be used to treat sundry minor injuries.
10. A crane had to be used to haul the car out of the stream.
11. The proceeds from the sale will be used to repay the loan.
12. The proceeds will be used to improve the school playground.
13. The spoon can be used to whisk eggs.
14. Radium can be used to treat cancer.
15. Computers can be used to facilitate language learning.
16. Antibiotics should be used to clear up the infection.
17. It cannot be used to bond wood to metal.
18. Taxes could be used to redistribute income.
19. The research will be used to identify training needs.
20. The revenue will be used to help pay for environmental improvements.
21. New circuit boards can be used to soup up existing machines.
22. Computer software can be used to simulate conditions on the sea bed.
23. The technology can be used to produce interactive educational programs.
24. She probably has a good mind,(sentence dictionary) which should be used to the full.
25. A cash injection of £20 million will be used to improve the health service.
26. The money will be used to regenerate the commercial heart of the town.
27. the bare minimum. Naked can be used to talk about strong feelings that are not hidden:naked fear. Note also the idiom: to/with the naked eye.
28. The scales can be used to weigh other items such as parcels.
29. Blue can be used to tone down very sunny rooms.
30. He left all his money to the town with the stipulation that it should be used to build a new football stadium.