Random good picture Not show
1. That solitary old man was suspected to be connected with the crime.
2. The scenes can be connected with a piece of animation.
3. Must adventure always be connected with getting far away, over the sea, to foreign places?
4. The chuck can be connected with machine tools through Morse taper, Jarno taper, metric screw thread, or inch screw thread.
5. Not only will it be connected with substation and dispatching automation system but also can lay a foundation of distribution feeder automation system.
6. Be connected with your inner passions, your Life's Dreams, and live that passion daffy.
7. The chuck can be connected with machine tools through Morse taper , Jarno taper , ...
8. More importantly, these objects will be connected with other objects.
9. C. Shaft coupling on the transmission shaft should be connected with rubber shaft coupling on gear reducer.
10. Two control push-buttons or stroke switches can be connected with the same input point in programmable controller and distinguished the input state of this input point by software programme.
11. What makes you suppose him to be connected with them?
12. The revenues should be connected with the cost of goods sold.
13. The supplementary RS422 interface can be connected with other controlling equipment, which provides the convenience for the system to extend and join network.
14. Flowers could also be connected with ancient classical poems and inscriptions that intensified their reference.
15. The auxiliary engine and generator can only be connected with coupling.
16. Rule of Composition: Design programs to be connected with other programs.
17. He did not like to be connected with the woman who had painted those pictures.
18. This bar can be connected with the jointer at any cross section or screwed with the nuts with female screw for fixing.
19. The ground level station concourse will be connected with the elevated platform by escalators.
20. This would be connected with last month's FRF 3 million robbery?
21. Human beings are funny. They long to be with the person they love but refuse to admit openly. Some are afraid to show even the slightest sign of affection because of fear. Fear that their feelings may not be recognized, or even worst,[sentencedict .com] returned. But one thing about human beings puzzles me the most is their conscious effort to be connected with the object of their affection even if it kills them slowly within. Sigmund Freud
22. Nevertheless, the story merits further consideration, as other evidence can be connected with it.
23. Still more circumspectly did they avoid in their talk all that could be connected with the dead man.
24. This instrument has interfaces for input and output, so it can be connected with various kinds of clinical impedence instruments and cardiac function detecting instruments.
25. The mysterious, visional, and overlapped space images of Surrealism can be connected with the visual effect which hologram produces.
26. The seeding machine uses direct current, needs not to be manually carried for spreading, and can be connected with a battery jar of the tractor.
27. The tooling balls, datums , contour blocks, check pins etc, must be connected with the Car Coordinate System.
28. Items like hats may restricted because , for example , different colors may be connected with violent gangs.
29. It can be a great help for you to be connected with the world.
30. In a system of spectrum analyzer controlled by DSP master, the keyboard and display are needed to be the input and output equipment, which will be connected with(I/O) interface of DSP.
More similar words: connect, connection, selected, expected, unexpected, accord with, be considered as, with respect to, conflict with, personnel, become, economic recovery, become one, with, do with, without, within, go with, second, down with, economy, bear with, talk with, cope with, play with, meet with, get on with, withdraw, deal with, go without.