Random good picture Not show
1. The Avesta was preserved orally and its original date of composition has been the subject of great argument.
2. Of or pertaining to the Avesta .
3. In the later books of the Avesta (the Zoroastrian scriptures), the fravashis of the righteous are invoked as fierce and mighty warriors for the Good.
4. According to the Avesta ,[sentence dictionary] Mithras could decide when different periods of world history were completed.
5. Turkish newspaper Avesta Monday claimed "Condoleezza Rice is having a love affair with an Arabian leader's son. The couple meets frequently in both the US and Europe."
6. In the Avesta, the holy book of the religion of Zarathustra, Ahura-Mazda was said to have created Mithras in order to guarantee the authority of contracts and the keeping of promises.
7. This is the oldest portion of the Avesta and descends directly from the prophet and his disciples.
8. Together Jesus and Barata read the Jewish Psalms and Prophets; read the Vedas, the Avesta and the wisdom of Gautama.
9. It is not known in what script the original Avesta was recorded.
10. The Greeks called the western part this region Parapamisos , which may be derived from the old Old Persian name of the Hindu Kush mountain range, Upairisaena (mentioned in the Avesta , Yasna 10).
More similar words: slave state, travesty, gravestone, vesta, vestal, real estate investment trust, five-star, real estate investment trusts, investable, old wives' tale, objective statement, administrative staff, descriptive statistics, haves and have-nots, vested interest, aves, eaves, graves, heaves, leaves, loaves, have sex, greaves, airwaves, make waves, slave ship, eavesdrop, tea leaves, postage stamp, vest.