Random good picture Not show
(1) Music pounds from the television around the clock.
(2) The emergency telephone lines operate around the clock.
(3) The modification work continues around the clock.
(4) Online stores are open around the clock.
(5) If White wanted Black to be watched around the clock, he would have hired two or three men, not one.
(6) Work will continue around the clock for the next seven months.
(7) So the ozone resides around the clock, with an exposure time much longer up here than on the valley floor.
(8) That many trips around the clock means each minute hand has traveled the equivalent of 10, 677 miles.
(9) The company worked around the clock to repair the problem.
(10) A houseful of people watched me around the clock, which only made me more determined.
(11) It has volleyball, softball, concerts, and art shows around the clock.
(12) From then on[sentencedict.com], it was working around the clock with tons of gear filling 3 huge lorries.
(13) For the past 4 days, they've been working around the clock and through the night.
(14) A thirty-strong team has worked around the clock since midnight last Saturday to build the stage and tiered seating for the production.
(15) I was on planes or e-mail around the clock, seven days a week.
(16) He studied around the clock for his TOEFL examination.
(17) My motherworked around the clock, She felt washed out.
(18) The workers work in three shifts around the clock.
(19) The rescue team looked for survivors around the clock.
(20) He studied around the clock for his history exam.
(21) We worked around the clock to finish the job.
(22) Tom studied around the clock for his history exam.
(23) People who do very important jobs sometimes have to work around the clock.
(24) They gave themselves entirely over to their employers and worked around the clock.
(25) Now it had become necessary to keep him under various forms of restraint around the clock.
(26) Some parts of the painting, such as the area around the clock tower are nearly finished at this stage.
(27) Hospitals equipped to care for polio victims sometimes employed engineers around the clock to keep the respirators operating.
(28) Between them they provide a mix of outreach and on-site services around the clock.
(29) Men from the Royal Engineers and local contractors have been working around the clock to make the barracks habitable.
(30) There are now 21 talk shows on daytime television; two cable channels run them around the clock.
More similar words: round the clock, around the corner, turnaround time, around, go around, all around, get around, runaround, bum around, look around, fool around, revolve around, round and round, o'clock, alarm clock, clock tower, digital clock, underground, anticlockwise, through thick and thin, round, ground, grounds, round off, all round, round up, surround, come round, groundnut, roundabout.