Random good picture Not show
1. The track star outran all of his competitors.
2. Thank you for all of your kindness.
3. All of us were deeply absorbed in happy reminiscences.
4. All of the missiles missed their target.
5. All of us thought Luther was the person.
6. London has a fascination all of its own.
7. Don't swear at him; it's all of my faults.
8. I've read practically all of his books.
9. Shoo, all of you, I'm busy!
10. All of them are experts in their chosen field.
11. All of a sudden we heard an unearthly cry.
12. That goes for all of us.
13. My father expected perfection from all of us.
14. The deal was profitable to all of us.
15. All of her children's marriages ended in divorce.
16. Almost all of these studies have serious flaws.
17. His high spirits made all of us happy.
18. All of us hushed when the President walked in.
19. A happy new year from all of your students.
20. Their courage was an example to all of us.
21. All of us will participate in the profits.
22. We're betting all of our money.
23. She had the most money of all of them.
24. I like almost all of them.
25. Run along now,[Sentencedict.com] all of you! I'm busy now.
26. This matter concerns all of us.
27. All of us couldn't fit in there.
28. She was all of a sweat.
29. All of us ought to go.
More similar words: all of a, call off, kill off, pull off, sell off, smell of, be full of, all of a sudden, a good deal of, all out, allow, call on, ballot, hello, pull out, tell on, pull on, roll out, sell out, go all out, follow, yellow, swallow, pillow, shallow, balloon, all over, allow for, fill out, smell out.