Random good picture Not show
1) Delicate and valuable books are kept in an air-conditioned annexe to the main library.
2) The building provides about 25,500 sq ft of air-conditioned offices.
3) The restaurant is fully air-conditioned.
4) Even the station quays were air-conditioned, closed off from the tunnels by special automatic doors so that no energy was wasted.
5) The cars are usually air-conditioned, but the platforms are as comfy as coal mines.
6) The air-conditioned interior will have seats for 76 passengers and standing room for another 183.
7) The guide led her into the air-conditioned jewellery shop and held out the box to a sales assistant.
8) Is the house air-conditioned?
9) Not five-star hotels, but sometimes air-conditioned or electric fan.
10) Military strategists plotted war scenarios in their air-conditioned corridors of power.
11) Not necessarily fully air-conditioned and heated, but at least no longer open to the elements.
12) It was clean and quiet, carpeted and air-conditioned, and the students were gathered at six round tables.
13) The cars will be fully air-conditioned, and equipped with Marta's standard automatic train control system.
14) In 20 minutes by air-conditioned car or coach, you will be in an old and vastly different world.
15) I stepped out of the air-conditioned airplane into the sauna.
16) The hotel is air-conditioned and offers a complimentary shuttle bus to the nearby Equador beach.
17) The hotel is fully air-conditioned and boasts a terraced restaurant with views overlooking the bay.
18) The restaurant is amply air-conditioned, since the mercury often creeps north in South Bay.
19) The latest build is air-conditioned, and following the final deliveries Adtranz is to retrofit the earlier cars with full air-conditioning.
20) The tent is air-conditioned, making it a welcome respite on the hottest days.
21) The most luxurious have bars, swimming pools and air-conditioned cabins.
22) Travis T. Thompson sits in an air-conditioned conference room talking about the end of the Shuttle program.
23) We drove past a row of squalid shacks on the way to our hotel, where we slept in air-conditioned, hermetically sealed rooms.
24) When the temperature nears 100, pets can get overheated even when riding in air-conditioned cars.
25) There are also tennis courts, a bowling green and an air-conditioned gymnasium with a regulation-sized basketball court.
26) A stuffy atmosphere, or one which is artificially heated, air-conditioned and lit,[http://sentencedict.com/air-conditioned.html] produces lethargy and depression.
27) Situated on a cliff top above the harbour, the complex also includes the Casino and a luxurious air-conditioned cinema.
28) If you notice any of these signs, cool your dog immediately by thoroughly wetting him with cold water and getting him into the shade or an air-conditioned area.
29) The result showed that the efficient methods of the preservation of Annona s quamosa L. fruit are gathering in appropriate mature degree, refrigerating and air-conditioned storage.
30) They keep their animals--including grand champions of the Central Florida Rabbit Breeders Show--in an air-conditioned barn, and take them out often to stretch their giant limbs on a dog run.
More similar words: air conditioner, air-conditioner, air conditioning, air-conditioning, airconditioning, conditioned, weather condition, unconditioned, preconditioned, conditioned response, conditioned stimulus, condition, in condition, conditions, conditioner, initial condition, conditional, recondition, control condition, precondition, conditionally, conditioning, bad condition, economic condition, unconditional, out of condition, good condition, unconditionally, in bad condition, heart condition.