Random good picture Not show
1. Good fish abound in the North Sea.
2. Examples of this abound in her book.
3. The rivers there abound in/with fish.
4. Unconscious strategists abound in the pages of this book.
5. Interesting developments abound in this subject.
6. The story does, however, abound in felicities; the physical descriptions of the planet, for example, are superb.
7. While other ions abound in cytoplasm in their millimoles, liberal estimates of free Ca concentrations run around 0.1 micromolar, maximum.
8. They abound in our hamlets and swarm in our cities.
9. Other examples abound in the worlds of commerce, government, education, and organized sport.
10. Examples abound in the professions, for example the question of auditors and joint stock companies, or solicitors and conveyancing.
11. This would necessitate questioning the myths that abound in the enterprise.
12. Hotels and guest houses abound in the two towns nearest Meteora: Kastraki and Kalambaka.
13. Examples abound in modern texts.
14. Symphonic concerts abound in the bigger cities.
15. Most of her poems abound in imagery.
16. Wild animals abound in this park.
17. Traditional Japanese inns, or ryokan, abound in this area.
18. Opportunities for employment abound in this boomtown.
19. Rich resources and hidden wealth abound in these areas.
20. Sargassum Division Phaeophyta Sargassum plants abound in China's Yellow Sea, Bohai Sea coastal parts of Guangdong, is also very rich in resources, in coastal areas.
21. However, manufactories of chemical products abound in the Faubourg Saint-Marceau. Many of the workmen might have black faces.
22. But problems abound in the management of State - owned companies.
23. Outside the walls, squalor and pollution abound in the streets.
24. Rocks, trees and lakes abound in the Canadian Shield area of Ontario.
25. Blessings abound in every nook and cranny , especially in YOUR nook and in YOUR cranny!
26. Garishly colored and linguistically tortured T-shirts abound in the malls and markets of this sprawling city.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. Because the people who run our Overdrive offices are experienced, they know the legal constraints that abound in transport.
28. This is worth dwelling on, because those who brush quality off as unaffordable abound in the business world as well.
29. This began to promote excessive erosion and Aboriginal concerns relating to infringements of their sacred sites which abound in the region.
30. Result: The neurohypophysis is composed of unmyelinated nerve fibers, pituicytes and connective tissue abound in blood capillaries.
More similar words: surrounding, funding, boundary, round and round, about, get about, go about, know about, come about, care about, set about, end in, hand in, forget about, just about, send in, landing, bring about, bounce, spending, complain about, inquire about, depending, outstanding, round, ground, around, founder, compound, round off.