Random good picture Not show
(1) Jephthah in Hebrew means: opposer.
(2) Jephthah the Gileadite was a mighty warrior.
(3) Then Jephthah went over to fight the Ammonites, and the LORD gave them into his hands.
(4) Then the LORD sent Jerub-Baal, Barak, Jephthah and Samuel, and he delivered you from the hands of your enemies on every side, so that you lived securely.
(5) Then Jephthah the Gileadite died, and was buried in a town in Gilead.
(6) Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah, and he passed over Gilead, and Manasseh, and passed over Mizpeh of Gilead, and from Mizpeh of Gilead he passed over unto the children of Ammon.
(7) When Jephthah returned to his home in Mizpah, who should come out to meet him but his daughter, dancing to the sound of tambourines! She was an only child.
(8) Then the Spirit of the LORD came upon Jephthah. He crossed Gilead and Manasseh, passed through Mizpah of Gilead, and from there he advanced against the Ammonites.
(9) Jephthah led Israel six years. Then Jephthah the Gileadite died, and was buried in a town in Gilead.
(10) Then Jephthah fled from his brethren, and dwelt in the land of Tob: and there were gathered vain men to Jephthah, and went out with him.
(11) Then died Jephthah the Gileadite, and was buried in one of the cities of Gilead. Sentencedict.com
(12) And Jephthah came to Mizpeh unto his house, and, behold, his daughter came out to meet him with timbrels and with dances: and she was his only child; beside her he had neither son nor daughter.
(13) that each year the young women of Israel go out for four days to commemorate the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite.
(14) The king of Ammon, however, paid no attention to the message Jephthah sent him.
(15) Howbeit the king of the children of Ammon hearkened not unto the words of Jephthah which he sent him.
(16) That the daughters of Israel went yearly to lament the daughter of Jephthah the Gileadite four days in a year.
More similar words: terephthalate, polyethylene terephthalate, aphtha, naphtha, phthalein, phthalate, ophthalmic, ophthalmia, naphthalene, enophthalmos, exophthalmos, phthalic acid, exophthalmus, exophthalmic, xerophthalmia, ophthalmology, ophthalmopathy, ophthalmologic, ophthalmoscopy, ophthalmoscope, ophthalmoplegia, phenolphthalein, ophthalmologist, endophthalmitis, ophthalmological, phthalic anhydride, ephah, phthisis, phthisic, diphtheria.