Random good picture Not show
1. On our test systems, we used grub-install /dev/hda.
2. In Linux, it is described as /dev/hda, /dev/hdb, etc.
3. This paper introduces the method of online performance analysis of generating units used in the optimal operating management, which is called Heat Deviation Analysis(HDA).
4. Since its foundation , HDA built up a 6000 square meters over a 12000 square meters landscape.
5. In this example /dev/hda is the source drive, /dev/hdb is the destination drive.
6. HDA is the main means to decreasing aromatic content in the fuels.
7. We have designed the general synthetic dynamic analysis program (GSDAP) and have been successful in analyzing the dynamic characteristic of the head disk assembly (HDA) in 5(1/4) Winchest disk.
8. Older Linux systems also reported geometry in the /proc filesystem, in a file such as /proc/ide/hda/geometry, a file that may not be present on newer systems.
9. dev/hda is the corresponding file name of the device on Linux.
10. On an older Linux system,[Sentence dictionary] the first IDE hard drive is /dev/hda.
11. HDA 721, taxiway C and A to holding point runway 36, you are number one for departure.
12. Pass the command the name of the disk device to which you want to install it—typically, /dev/sda or /dev/hda.
13. Physical volumes are physical disks or physical disk partitions (as in /dev/hda or /dev/hdb1).
14. With the advent of serially attached (SATA) IDE drives, a mixed PATA/SATA system would sometimes use /dev/hda for the first PATA drive and /devsda for the first SATA drive.
15. All four partitions in physical disk 0 (/dev/hda[1-4]), as well as the whole of physical disk 1 (/dev/hdb) and physical disk 2 (/dev/hdd), were added as PVs to volume group VG0.
16. Listing 4 shows a speed test being performed on hda.
17. The paper depicts how to extract meta models from existing AO methods and forms a new AO approach in HDA under the guide of method engineering principles.
18. Using qemu, you specify your hard disk image with the hda option and the cdrom (file where your ISO image resides) with the cdrom option.