Random good picture Not show
1. I look forward to eting you on your golden wedding anniversary.May you have many gold years.
2. The concert included works by Mozart et al.
3. This book is by John, Jones, et al.
4. The method is described in an article by Feynman et al.
5. The film wasn't anything like as good as ET.
6. The concert included works by Tchaikovsky et al.
7. Success Et Incarnatus Est showed the choir at its lyrical best.
8. Barat et Haimet is one of the robber's tales, relatively long and preserved in four large manuscript collections of fabliaux.
9. Other corporations have devised ingenious ways to test and season their executives, according to McCall et al.
10. We should not be comforted by allowing ourselves to regard Noam Friedman et al. as disturbed individuals who have gone astray.
11. The exhibition will include works from Picasso, Pollock, Warhol, et al.
12. However[sentencedict.com], Bramley et al concluded that the principal determinants of household formation and growth remained demographic and social.
13. Didn't see you in the boozer Gav et.al.
14. In the discussion, however, Chadwick et.al., remain firmly in favour of a thick-skinned interpretation.
15. Here wading naked into the waters of paradise, et cetera.
16. Instead, in November 1989 Binoche et Godeau, of Paris, stepped into the charmed circle.
17. Ever since the emergence of the modern state Tilly et al. 1975.
18. Luthans et al. would say that they conceived of the managerial role primarily as traditional management activities, and routine information.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. But does this justify the character assassination in which Grassley et al have engaged?
20. Ecstasy to despair to false hope, et cetera.
21. De Smedt et Monsieur supplies to a wide range of customers including shops, hotels, restaurants, offices and airports.
22. The weekly Redbook Store Sales will be reported at 8:55 a.m. ET.
23. In 1996, Jiang was awarded the Silver Medal by Le Merited ET.
24. NHPI combined with assistant catalyst such as : azodiisobutyronitrile, quaternary ammonium bromide , anthraquinone, alcohol et. al can also catalyze aerobic oxidations.
25. British scientist Stephen Hawking is worried that any extraterrestrial life we find is likely to be a creature out of the movie Predator – not ET.
26. But deep in your heart you all know it's ET. Phooooone.
27. Then SMES capacity to store energy can be used to maintain power output more constant, Kwa-Sur Tam et. AL.
28. Chinese herbal drugs are rarity of traditional medicine , which effective constituents are polysaccharide, alkaloid, glycoside, cerolein, et. al.
29. A newspaper of Germany said someone found a live baby of ET.
30. There is little evidence to support the general supposition that the NH -tautomer is generally favoured (see Wang et. al .