Random good picture Not show
1. Wood carving are a specialty of this village.
2. Shell carvings are a specialty of the town.
3. Our specialty is clam chowder.
4. Silk is the specialty of this village.
5. Her specialty is biochemistry.
6. What's your karaoke specialty?
7. His specialty is English literature.
8. Johnson's specialty is medieval European history.
9. Via retraining for a new specialty requiring your original qualification for entry.
10. Although they enjoyed working in their field of specialty, a career in management was appealing.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The South Pasadena specialty food chain recently started lowering its prices for gourmet roasted whole beans.
12. A cloche can be purchased at specialty kitchen stores for about forty dollars.
13. It also makes specialty parts and accessories, which can be used to spruce up the performance and appearance of existing automobiles.
14. Y., a specialty foods producer whose line of six flavored mustards is just a few weeks into production.
15. My specialty is making jam.
16. Several other small specialty manufacturers also offer electric vehicles and conversions, but their sales are tiny.
17. There are spice specialty stores, catalogs and magazines. Hot and spicy food shows are burning a path across the country.
18. They are the largest retailer of specialty coffee in North America.
19. Specialty game supplies sometimes provide wild blue hare-whole, in saddle cuts, and in fillets.
20. The new version has an automatic roof designer that generates standard roof as well as specialty styles.
21. Apply slightly tougher standards for employers who hire temporary foreign workers for specialty jobs in the high-tech industry and elsewhere.
22. The 435 members of the House each are expected to bite off a specialty and run with it.
23. Mr. Dorrell My hon. Friend is right to say that the ophthalmology specialty in Plymouth hospital has had excessive waiting lists.
24. The judge also prohibited the Motor Vehicle Administration from recalling the specialty tags.
25. Programming Director Ron Semiao cast about for ideas by browsing through specialty magazines devoted to skating,[sentencedict.com] rock climbing and bicycling.
26. Goodrich, based in Richfield, Ohio, has focused its current business between aerospace products and specialty chemicals.
27. Fortunately, newer pieces are easier to find and are making a comeback in specialty decorating shops and mail-order catalogs.
28. That kind of cerebral dominance was subsequently confused with that other specialty of left-brain function: running the right hand.
29. Public health medicine and purchasing health care Public health medicine is a goal driven medical specialty.
30. Each review group was asked to assess current and future needs for each specialty.
More similar words: special, especially, specialist, specialize, specify, species, specific, specifically, penalty, casualty, the death penalty, racial, social, aspect, official, crucial, socially, suspect, officially, judicial, appreciation, spectrum, prospect, commercial, financial, spectacle, speculate, inspector, artificial, inspection.