1. After your operation, you'll need to convalesce for a week or two.
2. She went to the seaside to convalesce after her stay in hospital.
3. Afternoons, I convalesce, play patience, match-make a court of Siamese twins.
4. But Luke's room was hardly a place to convalesce.
5. He will need about a week to convalesce after his hospital stay.
6. World economics'disease on first cannot convalesce, China's sneeze also with difficulty stops.
7. Convalescent people are comparatively sensitive when they convalesce in a new surrounding.
8. Results All cases of convalesce leaves the hospital.
9. These two physical symptoms are the most important causes of disability and failure to convalesce.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. They travelled to Bermuda for six weeks so that David could convalesce in the sun.
11. His health broke down under the strain of overwork, and he returned to Ortona in 1869 to convalesce.
12. He also fell so ill that he was sent to the family's country house to convalesce.
13. Carter expressed that he accepted surgery's ankle area already to convalesce, he will undertake leader's responsibility.
More similar words: adolescent, obsolescence, condescend, invalid, descend, acquiesce, senescent, sales, telescope, acquiescence, unrivaled, wholesale, equivalent, ambivalent, ambivalence, on a large scale, Palestinian, constitutional convention, phosphorescent, convey, convoy, convene, convert, convince, convict, converse, convinced, convivial, convicted, conviction.