Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Real estate investment risk was undulant with respective phases.
2. Arabic decorative patterns which have undulant curves is soul of Arabic Art.
3. Other kinds of bacteria cause leprosy and undulant fever.
4. A ray split-off and tracing approach is presented to analyze the apparent spectral reflecting performance of a semitransparent fluid layer with undulant surface.
5. The other is called Bang's disease when. it affects cows, and undulant fever when it invades the human body.
6. The financial innovation of China has been carried out on this background in the past 20 years, undulant, small scale , twisty and speculative.
6. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
7. The method solves the problem how to detect the small targets in the undulant background and has the merit with no target information loss.
8. Brucella spp are the facultative intracellular pathogens with the ability to survive and multiply in phagocytes, and they can cause abortion of pregnant domestic animals and undulant fever in humans.
9. A method based on adaptive filtering is proposed to detect dim small moving targets in strong undulant clutter background.
10. The method has good performance to detect the small targets in the undulant background and has the merit with no target information loss.
11. The results of the calculating example show the following facts. For diffuse incidence of the spectral radiation, the undulant curve of the surface lowers the reflecting ability of the fluid layer.
More similar words: indulge, indulgent, round up, petulance, ambulance, plant, jubilant, atlantic, gallantly, nonchalant, transatlantic, round and round, adult, schedule, end up, adultery, credulous, stand up, on duty, wind up, on schedule, incredulous, conduct, industry, adulterate, fraudulent, stand up for, stand up to, endurable, end up with.