Random good picture Not show
(1) The basic forms of jacket, vest, and breeches developed slowly.
(2) Leprechauns usually wear a cocked hat, breeches, and shoes with large buckles.
(3) The riding breeches ￡30 and the new pair of riding boots ￡225.
(4) His breeches were made of white shiny silk and so was his waistcoat.
(5) Quickly she pulled on the breeches.
(6) Indeed, the colour of your breeches is very important, at least,(sentencedict.com) if the rules are anything to go by.
(7) She wore a well-used wax jacket over tight breeches and riding top boots.
(8) Harriet stood there in breeches and waxed jacket, holding a rope halter and a plastic bucket.
(9) He checked that the breech was empty of bullets, then pumped the rifle up and pulled the trigger.
(10) He was dressed neatly enough in grey breeches, white shirt and an ill-fitting blue coat, but was barefoot.
(11) The breech lock closure type heat exchanger is characterized by reliable sealing performance, easy dismantling and assembling, high utilization ratio of heat exchange area and small grounding.
(12) The term "breech presentation" refers to the mother's position on the delivery table while giving birth.
(13) Designed to be loaded breech. Used of a gun or other firearm.
(14) Flareback:a Flame produced in the breech of a gun by ignition of residual gases.
(15) When she was made monitor, she soon got too big for her breeches.
(16) As the gaunt farmer Spoke, Sparkes noticed dried blood on his shirt front where it met his breeches.
(17) Alfred somewhat nervously served drinks, aware of uncomfortable tight breeches. Sentencedict.com
(18) Wool was big, not just for jumpers but for breeches.
(19) The eighteenth century book-collector Clayton Mordaunt Cracherode had a father who travelled round the world in buckskin breeches.
(20) The advantages of double barrel over the old single barrel breech loading books is numerous.
(21) It was flag bedecked and in front of it a brass band were parading in breeches, green-Loden jackets and cocked hats.
(22) She noticed his long, powerful legs, the immaculate cut of his close-fitting breeches, his purposeful stride.
(23) A formidable figure she was too, in her belted smock and green breeches.
(24) Sweat poured from their bodies and they wore only the thinnest of breeches.
(25) A magnanimous gesture from the founders of the Open Software Foundation is needed now to heal any lingering breeches in the industry.
(26) But, it cautioned, more evidence was needed of a genetic link before doctors warned mothers of a higher risk of breech delivery if their parents had also been born bottom-first.
(27) The principle and methodology of assembly level finite element modeling and analysis of gun breech mechanism were put forward in this paper.
(28) Conclusion : The increasing of placenta-fetal circulatory resistance maybe a factor in breech presentation.
(29) Objective To decrease the injury rate and mortality of breech delivery during perinatal period.
(30) Taking structure weight as objective function, the optimization model of overweight breech of a type of automatic weapon was established, and its structure topological optimization was performed.