Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Her involvement with the organization continued spasmodically for fifteen years.
2. She flexed herself, she breathed spasmodically as if to confuse the natural rhythms of her body.
3. Now he was, spasmodically, totting up some figures - in the intervals between tussling with the Telegraph crossword clues.
4. Cloud swirled up from the valleys, clearing spasmodically to reveal distant peaks, ice-cold lakes and the long ridge in front.
5. His hand jerked spasmodically.
6. As he choked, Gazzer's right hand jerked spasmodically behind him, clutching at Simon's jacket.
7. Robins and blackbirds also sang spasmodically, welcoming the pale March sunshine.
8. These warriors move spasmodically, sometimes moving far and sometimes not moving at all.
9. She opened and clenched her hands spasmodically.
10. The muscles of the Duke's face jerked spasmodically.
11. I began to write intermittently and spasmodically.
12. Bed load particles move spasmodically, perhaps at long intervals, and are at rest on the stream bed most of the time.
13. The tremor occurred in Bucharest, where buildings trembled spasmodically for forty-five seconds or so.
14. Rune's whole body shivered as her cool palms moved spasmodically over his heated flesh.
15. Classics early days has a headache to be the expression of catatonia of classics early days more,(Sentence dictionary) have a headache show periodic bilge spasmodically painful or jump painful.
16. The mouth was slightly open, and jerked violently and spasmodically at one corner.
17. Alc é es's arm encircled her, and for an instant he drew her close and spasmodically to him.
More similar words: modicum, radical, medical, basically, typically, logically, statically, physically, ironically, historically, practically, fanatically, politically, specifically, dramatically, economically, strategically, automatically, metaphorically, modify, commodity, incommodious, abdicate, indicate, dedicate, eradicate, predicate, indicator, vindicate, medication.