Random good picture Not show
1. Animism, the belief that the natural world is inhabited by spirits, is the driving force in Tuvan music.
2. This is the basis of animism, and animism is the basis of religion.
3. They still retain large elements of animism(Sentencedict.com), a belief which assigns a divine spark or spirit to every material thing.
4. Lisu believe animism, Zu - Guang worship.
5. Believers, animism and shamanism, some Protestant and Catholic Christianity.
6. From animism to naturalistic pantheism, there are various belief systems that deify the natural world.
7. They have proposed that Israelite religion began as animism, the belief that every natural object is inhabited by a supernatural spirit.
8. Animism is common among primitive peoples.
9. This thesis explores the animism in The Old Man and the Sea.
10. In modern arthropology, animism as a theory has little significance, other than historical.
11. The belief on soul is the core of animism, and also the foundation of this theory.
12. There is no theory which could go deep into human's mind animism.
13. I feel that Buddhism is more philosophy than religion, and Shintoism is a kind of Animism like that of the American Indian.
14. The predominant religion is Theravada Buddhism which, along with the common Animism practiced among the mountain tribes, coexists peacefully with spirit worship.
More similar words: anima, animate, minimize, animation, exanimate, dismiss, organism, optimistic, mechanism, dismissal, euphemism, republicanism, confucianism, totalitarianism, nimble, minimal, minimum, minimalist, limit, timing, simile, mist, canine, panic, similar, limited, vanish, diminish, Hispanic, organic.