Random good picture Not show
1. The furniture is not fancy, just functional.
2. Bathrooms don't have to be purely functional.
3. The office was large and functional rather than welcoming.
4. I like objects to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
5. The decor is functional.
6. There's a high rate of functional illiteracy here.
7. We have fully functional smoke alarms on all staircases.
8. The mirror is functional yet decorative.
9. Is the central heating functional yet?
10. The telephone was out of order, but is functional now.
11. The two departments have slight functional differences.
12. The functional modernity of the computer struck a discordant note amid the elegant eighteenth-century furniture.
13. Kitchen utensils should be attractive as well as functional.
14. The chairs were comfortable, functional and free of ornamentation.
15. These units played a key functional role in the military operation.
16. I'm hardly functional if I don't get eight hours' sleep!
17. Their furniture was more aesthetic than functional.
18. Add a touch of style with these functional yet funky wall lights.
19. In contrast to Livesey's,(Sentence dictionary) the room was purely functional.
20. This case supports the theory that functional disturbances of the thymus may have a role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel disease.
21. Each of these functional forms is depicted below.
22. The stronger argument is a functional one, that brains do not respond to damage like typical interactive systems.
23. Each of the three functional areas is dealt with in terms of its salient features and its mainstream activities.
24. The Museum of Religious Art will be fully functional from immediately before the opening of Mayfest.
25. By 2004, the Supertram is expected to be fully functional .
26. Depending on the situation, he may report to the chief executive, to a functional manager, or to a steering committee.
27. For example, the social services department within a local authority is a functional department.
28. This is clearly an essential attribute for articles of jewellery and functional items such as tableware.
29. As in every matrix structure, the operational roles have reporting responsibilities to functional managers as well as to their immediate line managers.
30. In other words, the emergence of conscious experience depends only on an appropriate functional structure.
More similar words: function, and function, malfunction, instructional, sanction, distinction, national, additional, educational, nationalism, traditional, conventional, traditionally, international, institutional, constitutional, organizational, in all directions, dictionary order, regional, occasional, occasionally, professional, congressional, zonation, donation, action, auction, fiction, section.