Random good picture Not show
1. The number thirteen is traditionally considered unlucky.
2. Lichun traditionally signifies the beginning of spring in East Asian cultures.
3. Traditionally, the president designates his or her successor.
4. The bride's father traditionally walks with her to the altar to give her away.
5. Politeness is traditionally part of the British character.
6. Scientists traditionally divide the oceans into zones.
7. The marketplace was where commerce was traditionally carried on.
8. Traditionally, white flannels are worn when playing cricket.
9. Agricultural work is traditionally seen as a male occupation.
10. Traditionally piglets were weaned at eight weeks.
11. Married women have traditionally been treated as dependent on their husbands.
12. Traditionally, United Nations troops have been deployed only in a peacekeeping role.
13. Long hair was traditionally regarded as a sign of femininity.
14. Villagers traditionally have the right to graze their cattle on the common land.
15. Traditionally, vigilante groups have found greater favour on the political right.
16. Sons are traditionally expected to emulate their fathers.
17. Traditionally, the bride pays for her bridesmaids'dresses.
18. The fast is broken at sunset, traditionally with dates and water.
19. Traditionally these days were set apart for prayer and fasting.
20. In England, turkey is traditionally eaten on Christmas Day.
21. Drama is an art that is traditionally performed in a theatre.
22. In the UK visible imports have traditionally been greater than visible exports.
23. The hotel is traditionally furnished[Sentencedict], with cool marble floors.
24. Traditionally, the company's main markets have been Britain and the US.
25. Newspapers traditionally align themselves with one political party.
26. African tribal societies were traditionally ruled by a council of elders.
27. The poor suburbs traditionally formed the bedrock of the party's support.
28. Housework has traditionally been regarded as women's work.
29. The color black is traditionally associated with mourning.
30. The source of meat for much of this region has traditionally been the pig.
More similar words: traditional, tradition, additional, radiation, edition, occasionally, addition, condition, national, in addition, expedition, conditions, educational, functional, in addition to, nationalism, conventional, transition, instructional, institutional, international, organizational, constitutional, trading, personally, regional, occasional, professional, graduation, congressional.