Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. His lyrics about love and peace are too trite for me to take them seriously.
2. The film is a farrago of trite emotions, one-note acting and embarrassing lines.
3. I know it will sound trite, but I've loved being part of this club.
4. Her remarks sounded trite and ill-informed.
5. The movie is teeming with obvious and trite ideas.
6. As trite as the saying has become, it remains nonetheless true.
7. And he ended with a homily, trite or profound according to taste.
8. I know it sounds trite, but you're so lucky to have your son.
9. This trite communication put an end to Emma's overtures and she began to fade from their lives.
10. Contrived plotting, such as marriages of convenience, trite misunderstandings and mistaken identities, should be avoided.
11. Besides, I reasoned they would be trite.
12. In the trite words of many a wedding speech, they have gained a son or daughter.
13. The movie's dialogue is trite and uninspired.
14. I know it might sound like a trite remark, but mothers usually know best.
15. We can be trite or clumsy in our choice of words, but the strength of feeling is adequately conveyed.
16. This point may now seem obvious or even trite.
17. This, too, trite, but its inherent truth is undeniable.
18. It is a trite simile to compare her teeth to pearls.
19. That was true no matter how trite It'sounded.
20. Finally, It'sounds trite but the secret really is to keep talking.
21. He ended his lecture with a trite morality.
22. We’ve all heard the trite “time is money” catchphrase, but what relevance does it have in day to day life in terms of improving your financial situation?
23. The trite objects of human efforts -- possessions, outward success , luxury -- have always seemed to me contemptible.
24. His remarks were trite and commonplace.
25. You reject everything that is garish and trite.Sentence dictionary
26. Most of the critical treatises in the classical tradition are trite and commonplace.
27. Pack it tight, add basketball footage as dramatic as it is trite, and throw it into the Hollywood Plot Machine.
28. The important thing to take away from this inspection is that the query parameter names are rather trite, and when you combine them all into one URL, the result is long and cumbersome.
29. He had something to prove, something that would sound trite if it were put into words.
30. There is a world of accumulated feeling back of the trite dramatic expression -- " I am going away. "
More similar words: contrite, The last rites, write, writer, write off, write out, write up, write down, favorite, criteria, underwrite, inherit, critic, ritual, British, brittle, culprit, minority, britain, heritage, critical, security, writhing, priority, celebrity, territory, criticize, authority, integrity, posterity.