Random good picture Not show
1. We shall have to manage with these old pencils.
2. However did Mina manage to bluff her way into that job?
3. Can you manage another piece of cake?
4. We'll manage somehow, you and me. I know we will.
5. I'll be so jealous if you manage to wangle an invitation to his house.
6. We should manage to house and feed the poor.
7. Never mind, we can manage without.
8. Trying to continue with a demanding career and manage a child or two is an impossible juggling act.
9. Many companies did not manage to ride out the recession.
10. If the opposition groups manage to unite, they may command over 55% of the vote.
11. We should manage,(sentencedict.com) with a little bit of luck.
12. How do you manage to stay so slim?
13. After a number of mishaps she did manage to get back to Germany.
14. The car's quite full, but we could manage to squeeze another couple of people in.
15. The doctors manage to keep the pain at a tolerable level.
16. How did you manage to come through the Second World War without even a scratch?
17. How do you manage to work in this heat without air conditioning?
18. You'd manage to have him out.
19. We could just manage to see the form of an aircraft taking off in the fog.
20. The pilot did manage to get airborne.
21. I don't know exactly how we'll manage it, but we will, somehow.
22. How do they manage to subsist ?
23. How did you manage to persuade him?
24. I can manage perfectly well on my own, thank you.
25. It's just not feasible to manage the business on a part-time basis.
26. Kerry has been asked to manage a new department.
27. Your house is always so neat - how do you manage it with three children?
28. Jack was not so much interested in making money, so long as he could manage to rub along.
29. Life always has many things to bring you down. But, what can really bring you down is that you don't manage your attitude.
30. She has a bit of private money, so they manage quite nicely.