Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The human species, according to the best theory I can form of it, is composed of two distinct races, the man who borrows, and the man who lends.
2. Natural selection is a key element of Darwin's theory of evolution.
3. In theory, the scheme sounds fine.
4. The biologist advanced a new theory of life.
5. We decided to test the theory experimentally.
6. Both quantum mechanics and chaos theory suggest a world constantly in flux.
7. She supports her theory with copious evidence.
8. This theory makes sense of an otherwise inexplicable phenomenon.
9. Later,findings verified the scientist's theory.
10. One theory about the existence of extraterrestrial life rests on the presence of carbon compounds in meteorites.
11. Did you ever swallow the conspiracy theory about Kennedy?
12. No serious historian today accepts this theory.
13. It was a theory unsupported by evidence.
14. Some scientists have rejected evolutionary theory.
15. It is not a theory that is commonly subscribed to.
16. These new facts make the theory improbable.
17. Her theory is that disillusionment with employment leads to reappraisal of career goals.
18. This theory, though recent, is more than a passing fashion.
19. Freudian theory has had a great influence on psychology.
20. This theory needs to be backed up with solid empirical data/evidence.
21. In theory, basketball is a non-contact sport.
22. The theory is not yet scientifically established.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. In theory, the buyer could ask the seller to have a test carried out.
24. Einstein's theory marked a new epoch in mathematics.
25. The professor told his students to relate theory with practice.
26. Recent research seems to corroborate his theory.
27. What are the reasons for his rejection of the theory?
28. Radio signals received from the galaxy's centre back up the black hole theory.
29. A scientist must produce evidence in support of a theory.
30. The scientist used vivid examples in illustration of his theory.