Sentencedict.com random good picture
2. Men will wrangle for religion, write for it, fight for it, die for it, anything but live for it. Charles Caleb Colton
7. I'll write it up on the board.
8. The child is learning to write.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
9. We aren't allowed to write in ballpoint at school.
10. It can be useful to write a short summary of your argument first.
11. Remind me to write to Mother.
12. She plans to write her memoirs.
13. Write it down on a piece of paper.
14. Please write in ink, not in pencil.
15. He could barely read and write.
16. Please write to confirm your reservation .
17. If you draw or write in pencil you can always rub out your mistakes with an eraser.
18. For further information on the diet, write to us at this address.
19. Regarding John(sentencedict.com), I will write to him at once.
20. You shouldn't write such obscene things to humour their dirty interests.
21. To write a good article, you need to marshal all the facts together and then judge and arrange them.
22. When you fill in the form, please write clearly/legibly in black ink.
23. You may write for the booklist.
24. Please write in pen on both sides of the paper.
25. Taking a pen in her hand,she began to write.
26. Write today's date at the top of the page.
27. Make an outline before trying to write a composition.
29. Get your ideas into some kind of order before beginning to write.
30. The teacher divided the class and took one section to the library and left the other to write an article.