Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These policies have wreaked havoc on the British economy.
2. British Airways have two flights a day to Bangkok, and there are onward flights to Phnom Penh.
3. Only a minority of British households do/does not have a car.
4. The Spanish media were still sniping at the British press yesterday.
5. An adult under British law is someone over 18 years old.
6. British men are often seen as being reserved and unemotional.
7. He last night denounced the British 'genius for running ourselves down'.
8. The British present political system has evolved over several centuries.
9. The British police do not carry guns.
10. If the British were as bountiful as the Americans, donations to charities would more than treble.
11. In 1979, only 2% of British professors were female.
12. Today's award ceremony took place at the British Embassy in Tokyo.
13. Most of the top British trainers were at the ringside.
14. British newspapers were full of moral outrage at the weakness of other countries.
15. She was the first British woman to climb the mountain .
16. In 1918 British women got the right to vote.
17. The British cooperated with the French in many things.
18. According to radio the British electorate are going to vote tomorrow.
19. She was a British Council scholar.
20. The British were not prepared to make any concessions .
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. The British left in a convoy of 20 cars.
22. Unst is the most northerly island in the British Isles.
23. Your carrier for this flight is British Airways.
24. Only a minority of British households do not have a car.
25. He accused the British media of pursuing a vendetta against him.
26. The British were formerly dominant in India.
27. The debate in the mainstream press has been a classic example of British hypocrisy.
28. The Night Rider lamp has been designed to conform to new British Standard safety requirements.
29. These are the prizes given for the most outstanding British theatrical performances of the year.
30. His conduct was totally unbecoming to an officer in the British armed services.
More similar words: as it is, celebrity, critic, critical, criticize, tissue, that is, bring, brick, bride, brisk, artistic, expertise, fabric, debris, hubris, dish, scientist, bring up, in brief, bring in, briefly, bring out, Irish, antiseptic, that is to say, what is more, statistics, write, bring down.