Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. A security number had been etched on the car window as a protection against theft.
4. One of the problem areas is lax security for airport personnel.
5. Security forces were given sweeping powers to search homes.
6. They hold together for collective security.
7. Management need to explore ways of improving office security.
8. Security forces were ordered out to control the situation in the city.
9. The building needs improved security and lighting.
10. Permanent members of the United Nations Security Council have a veto over any proposal.
11. They lulled her into a false sense of security.
12. The visit took place amidst tight security .
13. They were summarily ejected by the security guard.
14. The security staff can see all the outside of the building on their CCTV monitors.
15. They have the security of a good home.
16. There were two security guards on duty outside the building.
17. Security forces have uncovered a plot to overthrow the government.
18. We need greater security in car parks.
19. It's an open secret that the security service bugged telephones.
20. The ideas of order, security, family, religion and country had the same resonance for them as for Michael.
21. I have no trouble,just a sense of security is too weak.
22. The UN security council may impose economic sanctions .
23. A security guard brought him down with a flying tackle.
24. The security is so bad here that anyone can simply walk in and take what he wants.
25. These matters are vital to the national security.
26. They ended up ripping down perimeter fencing and tussling with the security staff.
27. In a world that had suddenly become alien and dangerous, he was her only security.
28. They believe that the European Community needs a common foreign and security policy.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. A mixture of selected funds is an optimum choice for future security and return on investment.
30. He may be prosecuted for revealing secrets about the security agency.
More similar words: curious, secular, prosecutor, consecutive, prosecution, minority, priority, authority, celebrity, popularity, similarity, tourist, tourism, during, sec., flourish, occur, curve, execute, centurion, molecule, insect, sector, second, current, curtain, speculate, executive, execution, section.