Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He scraped out the bowl with a teaspoon.
2. I need a teaspoon to stir my tea.
3. She used a teaspoon to stir the tea.Sentencedict.com
4. Mix together 250g plain flour and a teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda and then add to the cake mixture.
5. Add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to the juice.
6. Add one level teaspoon of salt.
7. Stir in 1 level teaspoon of yeast.
8. Add one teaspoon of vanilla extract.
9. Cut into thin strips and season with teaspoon of the salt and teaspoon of the pepper.
10. Add one teaspoon of sugar.
11. Op tion ally[sentencedict.com], with one teaspoon nondairy creamer.
12. Pour it over the chicken livers. Add a teaspoon of salt, and a sprinkling of milled pepper.
13. Add a teaspoon of salt.
14. Add sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon pepper and cayenne.
15. Scrape out the flesh with a teaspoon and put into a food processor or blender with the next four ingredients.
16. Place tablespoon chopped green onion, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, teaspoon sesame oil and pepper to taste in each serving bowl.
17. Hairgrips, a pencil, a bobbin, a teaspoon with an apostolic head.
18. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon flour, teaspoon salt, teaspoon pepper and 2 tablespoons butter.
19. Combine cup brown sugar, pecans and 1 teaspoon cinnamon and sprinkle over batter.
20. Cut the tomato in half and scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon.
21. It would be preposterous to shovel coal with a teaspoon.
22. He scraped out the bowl ( = removed everything from it ) with a teaspoon.
23. It would be completely furnished, down to the last teaspoon.
24. Remove pits from persimmons, then scrape pulp free from skins with teaspoon.
25. Mitchell touched the silverware in front of him, rubbed his thumb in the hollow feminine side of the teaspoon.
26. Remove from heat and add 2 tablespoons butter and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
27. Sprinkle with lemon juice, pomegranate syrup, turmeric, salt, pepper to taste and teaspoon cinnamon.
28. Combine the pork, one tablespoon of soy sauce and one teaspoon of salt in a small bowl and mix well.
29. Season salad to taste with salt and pepper, add remaining 1 teaspoon fish sauce, if desired.
30. Strain liquid again, return to pot, and whisk in cornstarch mixture, 1 teaspoon at a time.