Sentencedict.com random good picture
(3) She feeds the baby with a spoon.
(4) Spoon the mixture carefully into the mould.
(5) Jarvis took the wooden spoon in the first tournament.
(6) We put sugar in coffee with a spoon.
(7) There was a serving spoon missing when Nina put the silverware back in its box.
(8) The baby was banging the table with his spoon.
(9) The spoon slipped out of his hand.
(10) Remove the wafers with a spoon and transfer them to a plate.
(11) She was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and everything has been done for her.
(12) He hammered a huge spoon as the sign of my restaurant.
(13) She licked the honey off the spoon.
(14) The spoon can be used to whisk eggs.
(15) Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing over the top with a spatula.
(16) He stirred his coffee with a spoon.
(17) She licked the spoon clean.
(18) Spoon the mixture carefully into the bowls.
(19) Spoon the mixture into a pudding basin and chill for at least two hours.
(20) Use this spoon to help the gravy.
(21) She stirred her coffee with a plastic spoon.
(22) Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon.
(24) A swarm in May is worth a load of hay; a swarm in June is worth a silver spoon; but a swarm in July is not worth a fly.
(26) Remember that this is caustic; use gloves or a spoon. Sentencedict.com
(27) Gradually pour the liquid into the flour, working it in carefully with a wooden spoon.
(28) He blew on his soup before slurping it off the spoon.
(29) Mary put the sugar in her coffee, and stirred it with a spoon.
(30) Cream together the margarine and sugar with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
More similar words: teaspoon, tablespoon, as soon as possible, pool, no one, go on, soon, noon, balloon, and so on, cartoon, spouse, as soon as, a blue moon, bespoke, respond, sponsor, on the spot, response, spokesman, transport, sooner or later, respondent, correspondent, transportation, active transport, be responsible for, corresponding to.