Random good picture Not show
1) The steak is so delicious that he's licking his lips.
2) He put some pepper on his steak.
3) We had beef steak for dinner.
4) Part of my steak isn't cooked properly.
5) That steak is bony and difficult to eat.
6) Would you like your steak rare, medium,[http://sentencedict.com/steak.html] or well-done?
7) How would u like your steak prepared?
8) How would you like your steak done?
9) How would you like your steak cooked?
10) The main dish is a steak.
11) Is the steak served with a side salad?
12) He is used to dine off steak and salad.
13) She pampers her dog with the finest steak and salmon.
14) I'll have the steak and chicken combo platter.
15) I'll have a steak - no, make that chicken.
16) I put another steak on the barbecue.
17) I'd like my steak rare, please.
18) He dug his fork into the steak.
19) Either steak or chicken would suit me fine .
20) I'd like a steak and fries with chocolate mousse to follow.
21) There was no steak on the menu.
22) What's the best way to cook steak?
23) I gave the dog some lovely steak, and he just looked down his nose at it!
24) He prefers his steak well done.
25) He had a steak and a green salad.
26) The steak was done to a turn.
27) He wanted a little more pepper to spice up his rump steak.
28) We had soup as a starter , followed by steak.
29) Remember to cut off the fat before you fry the steak.
30) It is, in my humble opinion, perhaps the best steak restaurant in Great Britain.