Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Can you recommend me a good shoemaker?
2. The shoemaker carefully examined the leather before starting to cut out the uppers.
3. Gerald's grandfather is a shoemaker.
4. Shoemaker, 66, retired as a jockey on Feb. 3, 1990, to become a trainer.
5. I must find a shoemaker who would fix them on the spot, so l hurried off.
6. Shoemaker said Friday in a statement issued by Santa Anita.
7. The elves never returned, but the shoemaker continued to prosper and had good luck in everything he did.
8. She helped the shoemaker sell shoes.
9. The process continued, and in short order, the shoemaker became a wealthy man.
10. Six awl make a shoemaker.
11. But the shoemaker was left with good luck.
12. The shoemaker was threading stitches through tiny holes he had punched in the leather.
13. Perhaps the shoemaker left out some cookies in the interim.
14. 'I am not a shoemaker by trade?
15. The NEAR - Shoemaker probe touched down after studying the asteroid Eros for the past year.
16. Roam about, roam about, we two shoemaker!
17. Caption: Fragments of Comet Shoemaker - Levy slam into the gas giant Jupiter in 1994.
18. Dr. Karen Shoemaker : How did you pick your victims?
19. Hobnail " medium long shoemaker in one's hand money does not want, depended on thinking of to mend shoes the professional morality of the industry."
20. Arrived after another shoemaker,[sentencedict.com] tried a few pairs again.
21. By the end of the meal the shoemaker was in love.
22. You are not a shoemaker by trade?
23. His father lent him some money to set him up as a shoemaker.
24. He married Betsy Adcock, the daughter of a Whittington shopkeeper, and their young William became an apprentice shoemaker in 1796.
25. In the cottage on the other side of the stables lived the village shoemaker.
26. Each burgess paid 7d. a year and some service for his croft, men like Lambert the shoemaker and Orderic the swineherd.
27. The reference to Death on a pale horse in the Apocalypse, and the shoemaker?
28. As workers stretch long lengths of leather behind her, a small-time Wenzhou shoemaker explains the trap her company is in with nonbank borrowing.
29. Midnight one, saw only two light body's villain to walk, sat before the shoemaker work table.
30. Many years ago, there was a shoe shop. A shoemaker and his wife lived there.
More similar words: pacemaker, homemaker, coffee maker, peacemaker, noisemaker, troublemaker, maker, remake, on the make, car maker, lawmaker, money maker, bookmaker, filmmaker, rainmaker, moneymaker, matchmaker, bread maker, watchmaker, make room for, dressmaker, policy maker, holidaymaker, make short work of, Practice makes perfect, shoe shop, make a long story short, to make a long story short, shoe, shoes.