Random good picture Not show
1. At weekends the roads are jammed with holidaymakers coming to gawp at the parade.
2. The police warned holidaymakers to be on the watch for car thieves.
3. Holiday-makers can also add on a week in Majorca before or after the cruise.
4. Holidaymakers should beware of using plastic cards in foreign cash dispensers.
5. When the travel company went bankrupt, many holidaymakers were left high and dry abroad or waiting at the airport.
6. Most of the holidaymakers had packed up and gone.
7. Holidaymakers continued to pour down to the coast in search of surf and sun.
8. The plane was packed with Dutch holidaymakers.
9. Many holidaymakers had avoided the worst of the delays by consulting tourist offices.
10. The airport was thronged with holiday-makers.
11. Some local shops are really fleecing the holiday-makers .
12. Holidaymakers were dawdling over hotel breakfasts and asking themselves whether today would bring a repeat of yesterday's sunshine.
13. A superb choice for the discerning holidaymaker.
14. Holiday-makers crowded the beaches.
15. I spoke with an extra holidaymaker whose auto obtained stuck in 2nd gear.
16. I recently spoke owning a holidaymaker who, in path belonging for the commencing of the holiday, knowledgeable a breakdown(sentencedict.com), so they regarded since the company's help line.
17. A holidaymaker in Italy asked the embassy where a particular brand of shoes could be bought.
18. The average British holidaymaker will travel 248,000 miles during their lifetime - enough to circumnavigate the globe 10 times, new research has claimed.
19. Holidaymaker Jay Goss, 31, watched in amazement from his parents' seaside cottage at Big Sands in Wester Ros.
20. A holidaymaker died after falling from a hotel balcony.
21. During the summer the town has a large non-resident population of holidaymakers.
22. The town seems so empty in the autumn when all the holidaymakers have gone home.
23. Buses were destroyed and a luxury tourist hotel burnt to the ground, although no holidaymakers were injured.
24. Even so, with her suitcase as well, we look like holidaymakers returning from a wet week away.
25. An attractive modern city, Gdynia offers much in the way of general amenities for the holidaymaker.
25. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
26. Chairman, Prys Edwards, said the scheme aimed to protect holidaymakers.
27. During a sticky patch in her relationship with Paul she bedded a 19-year-old holidaymaker in Ibiza.
28. But it seems Brits don't help themselves, with the typical holidaymaker checking their phone up to 12 times a day, mainly out of habit than necessity.
29. Observers reckoned it was significant the meeting happened at Mount Kumgang, where Hyundai Asan ran tourist trips to the North until a South Korean holidaymaker was shot dead by a soldier last year.
More similar words: holiday, holidays, on holiday, bank holiday, policy maker, bank holidays, busman's holiday, package holiday, policy making, policy-making, solidarity, consolidate, maker, consolidation, lawmaker, pacemaker, dressmaker, matchmaker, coffee maker, layman, make a mistake, validate, friday, yesterday morning, invalidate, validation, solid, man friday, stolid, girl friday.