Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Son Mladen takes out the whistles, the coffee-can noisemaker and the flashlight.
2. Encourage the students to find similarities between their noisemakers and the instruments.
3. Janie had turned fourteen without a party, a noisemaker, or a hot cup of tea.
4. Do not, however, regard the kettledrums as mere noisemakers.
5. At most New Year's parties, everyone has a noisemaker.
6. It is a country where most toilet seats are heated, and there is an electric noisemaker in the women's toilet to mask the noise.
More similar words: pacemaker, coffee maker, noise, maker, remake, lawmaker, dressmaker, matchmaker, policy maker, holidaymaker, noisy, noisome, noisily, illinois, make a mistake, connoisseur, connoisseurship, poise, poised, rosemary, casemate, horseman, housemate, tortoise, porpoise, make, semantics, semaphore, equipoise, turquoise.