Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Farrell's book will undoubtedly be a moneymaker.
2. But the firm is more than just a money-maker; it is the consummate all-rounder.
3. But the front row was less confident than the back that the firm was a meritocracy of money-makers.
4. Liquor is huge moneymaker in China already, and getting bigger every year.
5. The Mark is Ford's biggest moneymaker , just as Cadillac is for General Motors.
6. His restaurant is a real moneymaker.
7. But Moneymaker said members of his organization have either glimpsed Bigfoot or gotten close enough to hear the creature in all but three of 30 expeditions in the United States and Canada.
8. RTL has become by far Bertelsmann's biggest moneymaker, delivering $745 million in the first half, or 71% of operating profit.
9. While you seem to be the big moneymaker in the relationship, this could suggest that your partner will feel deficient in comparison.
10. "She's a fun girl, " says Moneymaker.
11. The AIDS drug market was never a major moneymaker for global drug giants, while cancer and diabetes drugs are central to the companies' very survival.
12. It is a major moneymaker for organized crime.
13. Last year's winner, Chris Moneymaker at the World Series by winning a $ 40 internet tournament.
14. More important, first-class mail, the Postal Service's biggest moneymaker, has fallen 25 percent during the past decade.That's a huge problem for its bottom line.
15. But while PC processors remain Intel's biggest moneymaker, the company is often criticized for being unfashionably late (okay, a no-show) to the fast-growing smartphone and tablet market.
16. I have been told by knowledgeable sources that in the elevator and escalator business, service is the biggest moneymaker in the long run.
17. Most of the new revenue streams flow straight to the bottom line, producing cash every day and making the iPhone Apple's biggest moneymaker.sentencedict.com/moneymaker.html
18. If your abode has a certain charm and you're willing to put in marketing hours, you can transform unused space into a monthly moneymaker.
19. His victory created what came to be called "the Moneymaker effect": interest in poker soared.
20. The Falkland Islands Co, has been a tidy little moneymaker ever since.
21. In two months the market sold more than 8, 000 bottles - and became a moneymaker for copycats.
22. Another HBS graduate, Fields, 50, runs Ford's core North American operations and is responsible for the company's biggest moneymaker: the F-150 pickup truck.
23. A century later, the ballet constitutes the single biggest fine-arts moneymaker in the United States, which has claimed the ballet as its own.
More similar words: money market, money market fund, policy maker, holidaymaker, make money, journeyman, maker, lawmaker, pacemaker, noisemaker, matchmaker, dressmaker, coffee maker, make common cause with, grey matter, honeymoon, make a mistake, policy-making, policy making, money, seed money, hot money, money down, earn money, save money, hard money, paper money, hush money, fiat money, soft money.