Random good picture Not show
2. The team can't afford to foul up in this game.
3. She cannot afford a new dress.
4. The truth is we can't afford to keep all the staff on.
5. As soon as we can afford it, we'll move out to the suburbs.
6. It is my considered opinion that we can't afford to do it.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle.
8. I can't afford to spend any more money this week.
9. Having bought the house, they couldn't afford to furnish it.
10. We can't afford to go abroad this summer.
11. No ordinary families can afford to hire servants.
12. How can he afford to buy himself a brand new car?
13. She knew she couldn't afford it, so she didn't bid.
14. He couldn't then afford the money to go on the trip.
15. Can we afford a new car?
16. He could barely afford the railway fare.
17. My parents can't even afford a new refrigerator.
18. I can't afford to bear the deep feeling is the burden, sweet prattle just happened to cash lies.
19. We cannot afford to ignore their advice.
20. We can ill afford the time or money for a holiday.
21. Our electricity bills are higher than we can afford we must start to economize.
22. Everyone should contribute what he or she can afford.
23. Ordinary folk can't afford cars like that.
24. We can't afford to make any mistakes at this stage in the project.
25. The funds available for the health service are finite and we cannot afford to waste money.
26. There is a limit to the amount of money I can afford.
27. She only bought that sports car to show off and prove she could afford one.
28. People pay in advance for a coffee meant for someone who cannot afford a warm beverage.
29. We will be grateful for whatever amount you can afford.
30. Spending the summer travelling round India is a great idea, but it does rather beg the question of how we can afford it.
More similar words: can afford, afford to, effort, staff, gaffe, affair, affect, traffic, baffled, affable, afflatus, affinity, affliction, word, cord, affectation, order, affectionate, border, cordon, in order, ordeal, record, decaffeinated, discord, in a word, cordial, state of affairs, border on, ordinary.