Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Homemakers improve their food and nutrition knowledge, food shopping and budget management skills, and dietary practices.
(2) For years she was a homemaker raising three children.
(3) Sorry frustrated homemakers - and take heart, luncheon tycoons - that's not quite true.
(4) Terri had become a homemaker since I last saw her.
(5) She was a charter member of Busy Bee Homemakers.
(6) They enroll homemakers in individual or group teaching sessions.
(7) There are more business people and other professionals, homemakers and clergy in the Lone Star brigade.
(8) So why is homemaker Toshio Someya so happy?
(9) Traders talked about tariffs and homemakers about tea.
(10) Likewise we recognize that pre-feminist homemakers were encouraged to stand by, and lie beneath, their men.
(11) Samantha Caine, suburban homemaker, is the ideal mom to her 8 year old daughter Caitlin.
(12) The happy homemaker and the contented darky are both stereotypes produced by prejudice.
(13) Mom is a fulltime homemaker, and teaches Darli and I.
(14) My mother is usually the homemaker.
(15) Is your mother working or a homemaker, outgoing or a homebody, loves to travel or do gardening or maybe loves fashion or shopping every few days. Sentencedict.com
(16) Emma is a price - conscious homemaker.
(17) There was a doctor, a research scientist, homemaker, a businessman, and many teachers among them.
(18) She became a homemaker after her husband left her.
(19) Ask any volunteer or homemaker if that's true.
(20) In 1965, Lee Ducat was a Philadelphia homemaker with a child who had just been found to have diabetes.
(21) Plaintiff was a 60ish homemaker who was referred to the defendant endodontist because of continued sensitivity following crown placement on a lower premolar tooth.
(22) Women felt they were being asked to fulfil two contradictory roles, that of the homemaker and the seductress, simultaneously.
(23) Few other Western democracies expect their political leaders' wives to be national hostesses, homemakers or advocates.
(24) Only two groups of women who make up the Republican base gave Dole strong support: devout evangelical women and homemakers.
(25) Imagine the value to a food advertiser of having its message located in a special recipe section that can be detached from the magazine for permanent use for the homemaker.
(26) All she wanted to be was a mother and a homemaker.
(27) A well - heeled tai - tai, a Shanghai homemaker, is out for her regular escape from tedium.
(28) Mothers have been leaving the traditional role of full - time homemaker.
(29) It eats insects and some small lizards that crawl wails -- anything the homemaker hates.
(30) Show the way. In 1965, Lee Ducat was a Philadelphia homemaker with a child who had just been found to have diabetes.
More similar words: home-made, homemade, pacemaker, peacemaker, coffee maker, noisemaker, troublemaker, maker, remake, on the make, lawmaker, filmmaker, moneymaker, bookmaker, make room for, dressmaker, matchmaker, policy maker, holidaymaker, home away from home, take-home pay, Practice makes perfect, make some difference, make a mistake, till the cows come home, come home, time machine, home, make, homey.