Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He's the kind of filmmaker who doesn't hesitate to over-sentimentalize.
2) Hitchcock's films demonstrate that a British filmmaker could learn from Hollywood.
3) A veteran independent filmmaker for over 30 years, Young has made award-winning documentaries and well-reviewed feature films.
4) With general words the language dies: Filmmaker John Waters's homage to housewives.
5) But, much more than a filmmaker like Hepworth,[http://sentencedict.com/filmmaker.html] he had learnt to find stories that would have genuine popular appeal.
6) He is working with filmmaker Aaron Yamaguchi on a documentary about SlamAmerica, a poetry bus ride across the country.
7) Filmmaker Mandy Jacobson was working on the documentary at the time and had run out of money.
8) Wright caught the eye of filmmaker Spike Lee, who featured him in a jeans commercial.
9) Filmmaker Jeff Daniels last night thanked Mr Moore to the pressure applied by Beijing.
10) Jake Boritt, filmmaker and Gettysburg tour guide: We're standing in front of the Virginia monument, which is more or less where Robert E. Lee ordered Pickett's Charge from.
11) John D . Liu is a filmmaker whose current project is China's Sorrow, Earth's Hope.
12) Retired in his room, a filmmaker evokes real or imaginary territories and journeys.
13) U.S. filmmaker Dan Woolley was shooting a video about poverty in Haiti when the earthquake struck.
14) However, a filmmaker from South has succeeded in breaking the reserve of the lissome lass.
15) A stunning display of a filmmaker adventuring on the far side of what's possible.
16) So what you have is a brilliant filmmaker making a grind house chopsocky.
17) “Woman on the Beach” (2006, Hong Sang-soo): A filmmaker dramatizes, with a scathing and comic self-deprecation, the egocentric romantic turbulence on which his art is nourished.
18) After graduating from high school, the future filmmaker attended a technical school focusing on graphic design, but his true interest was photography.
19) Peter Sallad é a filmmaker liaison and chief volunteer at the NBIMF.
20) Directed by 'Iron Man' filmmaker Jon Favreau, the movie includes Steven Spielberg, Ron Howard and Brian Grazer among its producers and executive producers.
21) Written and directed by Australian filmmaker Adam Elliot, the film spans 20 years as the two delve into subjects including psychiatry, autism, taxidermy, kleptomania and agoraphobia.
22) Shortly afterward, I was struck by the cutouts of Stan Venderbeek, an abstract filmmaker.
23) Sayles hasn't regretted his decision to go it alone as a filmmaker.
24) The resulting melange played to Zhang's strengths as a filmmaker.
25) "Now China is the goose with the golden eggs, " said Kesang Tseten, a Katmandu-based documentary filmmaker.
26) I don't think it's influenced by the fact that he's a filmmaker.
27) As with the Harry Potter movies, Johnson believes each picture could be helmed by a different filmmaker.
28) CAIRO — Battling the ignorance that feeds Islamophobia in the West, a Canadian Muslim filmmaker is on a mission to shape the minds of young generations about Islam and Muslims.
29) Great script, star - studded cast, the most renowned Chinese filmmaker of all times, and plenty of cash.
30) One classic collaboration was between the singing duo Simon & Garfunkel and the filmmaker Mike Nichols.
More similar words: maker, lawmaker, pacemaker, moneymaker, coffee maker, matchmaker, dressmaker, noisemaker, policy maker, holidaymaker, film, filmy, filmed, clingfilm, microfilm, fulfilment, make a mistake, film director, make, make out, make it, unmake, make up, make off, remake, make of, make way, makeup, make do, make for.