1. My dressmaker has asked me to fit on the new shirt.
2. The dressmaker used a pin to fasten the pattern to the cloth.
3. My dressmaker has asked me to fit on the new suit tomorrow.
4. The princess is dressed by a famous dressmaker.
5. Mrs Roberts was a dressmaker, and she taught her daughter to sew.
6. The dressmaker put small weights in the hem of the dress.
7. The dressmaker gathered the cloth to the narrowest part of the waist.
8. He had been her dressmaker since the early thirties and they knew each other very well.
9. I shall ask my dressmaker from Bodmin to come out and we will see about some new clothes for you.
10. She's a dressmaker by trade.
11. My grandmother was an expert dressmaker.
12. She had had a rewarding session with the dressmaker and wanted to tell me about it.
13. But the dressmaker had obviously decided it was too plain and added a few frills to liven it up a bit.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
14. The dressmaker has made it with the wrong side out.
15. I'll ask my dressmaker to make another coat for my daughter.
16. The dressmaker, however, had a very bad habit.
17. If I could get that dressmaker to make a concertina skirt like Susy Nagle's.
18. The little dressmaker bought an envelope of nasturtium seeds at the florists.
19. The dressmaker was making a dart in the dress.
20. One day, the dressmaker and his friends went out for a drink.
21. The judge's family decided to call on the dressmaker and his daughter.
22. You can call in a dressmaker.
23. The old dressmaker has stitched up the skirt.
24. The dressmaker put small weights in the hem of dress.
25. The dressmaker plies her needle.
26. As a matter of fact(sentencedict.com), I've also got a resident hairdresser and a resident dressmaker.
27. Finally Mulan came riding up on her horse, Khan. Fa Li and I hustled her off to the bather , hairdresser, and dressmaker .
28. Once upon a time in a small village, a dressmaker lived with his only daughter.
29. In great trepidation he sat down beside the retired dressmaker.
More similar words: congressman, make progress, chessman, maker, businessman, lawmaker, pacemaker, matchmaker, coffee maker, policy maker, dress, dress up, address, dressed, redress, undress, dresser, dressing, readdress, addressed, headdress, dressing gown, dressing down, hairdresser, dressing-down, evening dress, dressing room, dressing table, keynote address, gettysburg address.