Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He scratched himself under his arm.
2. He scratched the insect bite on his leg.
3. His arms were scratched by thorns.
4. We scratched the paintwork trying to get the bed into Martha's room.
5. John yawned and scratched his chin.
6. The porters scratched up the desk.
7. John yawned and scratched his leg.
8. She scratched at the insect bites on her arm.
9. I scratched him where he itched.
10. The dog scratched itself behind the ear.
11. The thorns on the roses scratched her hands.
12. She scratched herself badly while pruning the roses.
13. The car's paintwork has been scratched.
14. The knife has scratched the table.
15. The world champion scratched from the 800m after falling ill three hours earlier.
16. Her name had been scratched out of the list.
17. The investigation barely scratched the surface of the city's drug problem.
18. The branches tore at my jacket and scratched my hands and face.
19. The surface of the table has been all scratched up by years of heavy use.
20. She had scratched because of a knee injury.
21. He'd scratched his name in the bark of the tree.
22. I scratched my arm on a rose bush.
23. He's scratched his hand on a nail.
24. A few chickens scratched around in the yard.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. They scratched the horse from the race because she had become lame.
26. The table had been badly scratched.
27. We left feeling that we had just scratched the surface of this fascinating country.
28. Some of the prisoners had scratched their names on the walls.
29. Paintwork on the corner of a stairway tends to get nicked and scratched.
30. Paintwork on the corner of a stairway tends to get nicked and scratched as people pass by.
More similar words: scratch, scratchy, scratching, from scratch, matched, hatched, dispatched, ratchet, A watched pot never boils, catcher, hatcher, hatches, satchel, catches, hatchet, etched, wretched, botched, hatchet job, thatcherism, farfetched, stretched, bewitched, bury the hatchet, outstretched, wretchedness, pitched battle, hatch, watch, match.