(1) He buckled his satchel on to his bicycle.
(2) He carefully balanced the satchel so that its contents would not spill out onto the floor.
(3) He carried his books in his school satchel.
(4) She had a satchel by her feet and a violin case on her lap.
(5) A canvas satchel looped round his neck sagged against his chest.
(6) A small, terrified child clutching a satchel with both arms as though it were her most prized possession.
(7) He was wearing his striped blazer and his satchel was discovered nearby.
(8) She sat down, settling her satchel on her lap and stealing another glance at him.
(9) They used her shoulder-bag and the satchel Travis had found on the plane to pack them in.
(10) Then the bomb in the satchel went off.
(11) The boy opened his satchel and took out the bread-roll that he was supposed to keep for lunch.
(12) As he was unzipping the satchel(sentencedict.com), I moved around to the side of the table and pocketed his gun.
(13) The little boy carries his satchel and goes to school.
(14) I packed my satchel and went with him.
(15) Homework carries with the car, satchel became food bag.
(16) ' she opened her satchel and took out her father's gloves.
(17) Talbot slid his closed book into his satchel.
(18) To be sure[sentencedict.com/satchel.html], his hand satchel.
(19) To travel through the world it is necessary to have the mouth of hog, the legs of a stag, the eyes of a falcon, the ears of an ass, shoulders of a camel, and the face of an ape, and overplus, a satchel full of money and patience.
(20) With a sinking feeling, Katherine rearranged the items in her satchel.
(21) The gun was in my left hand, and in my right I was holding a satchel.
(22) In the sitting room, Ted Johnson was trying to give the old man something squirreled away in his satchel.
(23) The next day she carried her secret weapon to school in her satchel.
(24) Crews erected metal posts around the base of the audio tower, where a satchel containing the bomb had been left.
(25) Quick as a flash, Lavender got her pencil-box from her satchel and slid open the lid just a tiny bit.
(26) Willie held an empty bucket and a small bag, while Zach carried a basket and satchel.
(27) Hang clothes tree simply, it is OK to let satchel, clothings, cap superpose, also be good idea.
(28) The school boy opened the door and flung his satchel in.
(29) A bag of fig rolls lay snugly in Armstrong's satchel.
(30) Hela first , then Manya threw down muff and satchel and began excitedly choosing their own apples.
More similar words: catches, batch, watch, patch, catch, match, snatch, catch on, catch-all, scratch, dispatch, matching, watch over, patchwork, watch out for, overwatch, catch fire, catch up with, pitcher, kitchen, wretched, crotchety, bewitched, wretchedness, satin, held, shelf, shell, hell, help.