12. Roger took some brilliant catches at today's match.
13. the early bird catches the worm.
14. This movie really catches the flavour of New York.
15. The water butt catches the overflow from this pipe.
16. She catches a glimpse of a car in the distance.
17. Fishermen have been landing record catches this season.
18. Close mouth catches no flies.
19. He catches on quickly.
20. Prices will fall as soon as production catches up to demand.
21. Catches fell because of the new dam.
22. Go and shoo that cat away before it catches a bird.
23. The cat catches mice.
24. A spider spins a web in which it catches insects and bugs for its food.
25. This movie really catches the flavor of New York.
26. This pond often catches in winter.
27. He always catches the 10.30am train to work.
28. More anglers are taking cameras when they go fishing to provide a memento of catches.
29. At the end of the movie his murky past catches up with him.
30. She's a witch,[http://sentencedict.com/catches.html] and she'll cast a spell on you if she catches you.
More similar words: catch, catch on, catch fire, catch up with, watch, patch, scratch, chest, watch out for, pitcher, kitchen, these, all the same, on the spot, the same as, on the side, hesitate, pitch, bitch, Dutch, hypothesis, switch, stretch, chef, chew, just the same, for the sake of, cheat, cheap, cheek.