Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He with his hatchet men swaggered out of the bar.
2. He came in,and spoke small to his hatchet men.
3. The press did a very effective hatchet job on her last movie.
4. Unfortunately, his idea of bold journalism was a hatchet job, portraying the staff in a negative light.
5. She went for him with a hatchet.
6. Two newspapers did avery effective hatchet job on the Prime Minister's achievements.
7. Can't you two just bury the hatchet?
8. So much for burying the hatchet, he thinks.
9. Frankly, as a sports journalist, I find the hatchet jobs being done on Graham Taylor embarrassing.
10. Whack, the sound of the hatchet decapitating the poor thing.
11. Were they heroes, or leftwing hatchet men?
12. He devotes several paragraphs to a hatchet job.
13. But there was no hatchet and then there was no knife.
14. After not speaking to each other for years, the two brothers decided to bury the hatchet.
15. We had been enemies a long time, but after the flood we buried the hatchet.
16. Fleck was certainly not the only critic to do a hatchet job on his latest novel.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. They were afraid I was going to do a hatchet job on them.
18. Will the time never come when we may honorably bury the hatchet?
19. Will the time never come when we may honourably bury the hatchet?
20. Well, frankly, I'd rather have a little mud than a hatchet thrown at my back.
21. Christmas looks to be a time for burying the hatchet or exhuming it for re-examination.
22. At each intersection, Converse had cringed in anticipation of the bullet, the blade, the hatchet.
23. After the race, the two men met and sensibly buried the hatchet.
24. Far worse than an ineffectual president would be an ideologically motivated hatchet man.
25. Stop him who can! Press forward every gallant man With hatchet, pike and gun!
26. Crucial to Mbeki's back-room operation are his deputy minister, Essop Pahad, considered the parliamentary hatchet man.
27. His smooth face was slashed open by his predatory mouth, as if an invisible hatchet were biting into fruit.
28. And he went head on against the notion that he would be an unfeeling hatchet man against the government.
29. Holly McPeak and Nancy Reno hope to bury the hatchet long enough to bring home the gold.
30. Apply the lady a sentence: from the perspective of cyberspace, people, the natural choice is not wrong, everyone to his own home and throw the helve after the hatchet.
More similar words: bury the hatchet, thatch, catcher, catches, satchel, crotchet, crotchety, catch, watch, batch, latch, match, patch, snatch, patchy, scratch, catch-all, catch on, matching, dispatch, watchdog, catch fire, overwatch, watch out for, patchwork, watch over, fat chance, matchmaker, catch up with, butcher.