Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The catcher was dinged on the head by a wild throw.
2. An umpire stands behind the catcher in baseball.
3. The catcher signaled him to swerve.
4. The dog was a useful rat catcher in the warehouse.
5. He fouled out to the catcher.
6. Williams is the blocker and catcher of short passes.
7. Who was the hero of "The Catcher in the Rye"?
8. Regular catcher Javy Lopez hit. 295, so Cox sent Lopez up to bat for Perez.
9. And then, only an inning later, his catcher threw hard to second base, trying to cut down a steal.
10. The former big-league catcher had been assigned to interview the happy winners as they hugged each other and swilled champagne.
11. Dodgers catcher Mike Piazza, who participated in the 1993 series, returned with a sore arm.
12. Hall of Fame catcher Roy Campanella, who passed away in 1993.
13. The trader and catcher may yet be a - mong our aristocracy.
14. A foul ball was easily caught by the catcher.
15. In pain the bird catcher threw down the twigs and the noise the Dove take wing.
16. The Catcher in the Rye is the only novel by J.
17. J . D . Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye is regarded as a students'classic.
18. Even a Little League coach urged Ritalin for a 9-year-old catcher to improve his performance.
19. Watch any game in a crucial situation and you will see the catcher peering into his dugout before calling each pitch.
20. The rest of the team try to throw the ball to their catcher and if they succeed they get a point.
21. He told everyone Norm was a hothead, a poor sport, a disgrace as a Catholic, and a lousy catcher.
22. But my attitude is the same as when I changed positions from catcher to second base.
23. Hockey goalies wear a chest protector that is similar to the one a catcher in baseball wears.
24. There are two teams and each one chooses a good catcher who will then stand on one of the benches.
25. Although it started off as a school project, the spider catcher has attracted a lot of outside interest.
26. My nephew is a baseball player. He is a catcher.
27. This essay introduces monitoring the automatical control buffer absorbing energy type inclined well catcher by photoelectricity.
28. My brother is a baseball player . He is a catcher.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Like Franny Glass, who clung to her copy of The Way of a Pilgrim as a kind of dog-eared talisman, Salerno has a spiritual relationship with Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye.
30. One gets the sense that director Gary Winick would love to have helmed the movie version of The Catcher in the Rye if J.D. Salinger hadn't banned it from ever reaching theaters.
More similar words: catches, catch, satchel, catch-all, catch on, catch fire, catch up with, batch, patch, match, watch, snatch, patchy, thatch, scratch, matching, dispatch, patchwork, watch out for, overwatch, watch over, pitcher, kitchen, wretched, crotchet, crotchety, bewitched, outstretched, wretchedness, fetch.