Sentencedict.com random good picture
3. I have detached the watch from the chain.
4. Watch the monitor and tell me if the level goes above forty decibels.
5. He was robbed of his watch.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. My father took me to watch the football every Saturday.
7. I cannot find my watch;I must have lost it.
8. A man, like a watch, is to be valued by this manner of going.
9. We were able to watch the lions in complete safety.
10. Cry myself laugh to watch my own trouble.
11. To watch the sunrise must wait till dawn.
12. Let's send out for a pizza and watch The Late Show.
13. You ought to get your watch repaired.
14. My watch was smashed against the wall.
15. Watch out! Lee's in a belligerent mood.
16. No, I just like to watch.
17. He would sit quietly and watch what was happening.
18. You can watch the trains going by from this window.
19. The lighted dial of her watch said 1.20.
20. Inside the box was a gold watch.
21. Wind up your watch every day.
22. The man glanced nervously at his watch.
23. The police put a watch on the suspect's house.
24. The watch was cheap, but it goes quite well.
25. The thief robbed me of my watch.
26. My mother bought me a waterproof watch.
27. When Jim's uncle retired from the railway company, he was given a gold watch.
28. I noticed him take a little peep at his watch.
29. We're very selective about what we let the children watch.
30. Afterwards she relented and let the children stay up late to watch TV.