Random good picture Not show
9. His voice was deep and mellow and his speech had a soothing and comforting quality.
10. This episode is bound to be a deep embarrassment for Washington.
11. The path petered out deep in the forest.
12. The night deep dark blue eyes.
13. She had just woken from a deep sleep.
14. People who took football too seriously aroused deep loathing in me.
15. Warmness is luxury — which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.
16. Solid low-level waste will be disposed of deep underground.
17. The interviewer probed deep into her private life.
18. Every day is a beginning. Take a deep breath and start again.
19. The only light over the deep black sea was the blink shone from the beacon.
20. A deep mutual respect and understanding developed between them.
21. Still waters have deep bottoms.
22. Hospital bills had made deep inroads into her savings.
23. He was in deep mourning for his dead wife.
24. He answered my question in a surprisingly deep bass.
25. Histories make men wise ; poems witty; the mathematics subtle; natural philosophy deep ; moral grave ; logic and rhetoric able to contend.
27. The secret of a good momory is attention(Sentence dictionary),[sentencedict.com] and attention to a subject depends upon our interest in it-- We rarely forget that which has made a deep impression on our minds.
28. You are not my lover How to know my deep.
29. When I'm tired, I like to relax into a deep armchair.
30. The thought of him touching her filled her with deep loathing.
More similar words: deep in thought, deer, deem, indeed, commandeer, keep, weep, sheep, creep, steep, sweep, sleep, keep to, sleepy, keep up, keep out, keep on, keep off, keep down, keep away, sheepish, weeping, sweep up, keep out of, keep from, go to sleep, keep back, fall asleep, keep up with, keep in mind.