Random good picture Not show
1. The monsoon rains were beating down.
2. The south-west monsoon sets in during April.
3. How long does the dry/hurricane/monsoon/etc. season last?
4. Travelling is much more difficult during the monsoon.
5. The monsoon season was drawing to a close .
6. The failure of the monsoon would destroy harvests on which 1000 million people rely.
7. The monsoon held off for a month, then the rain fell in torrents.
8. The monsoon rains started early this year.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. During the seasonal monsoon, mud limited the passage to oxcarts.
10. A heavy monsoon shower began, wetting us through, and we both started to laugh.
11. Also, the monsoon overcast tended to cut down the amount of solar energy available.
12. No moisture is expected until the mid-July monsoon season, if it comes this year.
13. Avoid the monsoon season between May and August.
14. Seattle has enjoyed a sun-splashed monsoon season for the second straight year, and temperatures topped 50 F on Wednesday.
15. No tropical monsoon could stop them.
16. Even the earth, replenished by months of monsoon water, rumbled festively under the renewed activities of tadpoles and bougainvilleas.
17. Bowman continues: During the monsoon, everything would rot.
18. During monsoon season, the rain comes down in sheets.
19. The monsoon rains broke early that year and with exceptional force.
20. It is in June, when the monsoon breaks, that cover becomes vital.
21. During our interview, a monsoon rain was drenching his small, 1920s house in Sam Hughes.
22. During the monsoon, the dirt track which connects McLeod Ganj with Dharamsala lower down the valley turns into sludge.
23. Yellowed newspaper pages blew down its streets in the monsoon wind.
24. It was funny when you first got into the monsoon season and it started raining.
25. It was about two hours after dark, when the moon was completely obscured by the monsoon clouds.
26. Consumer companies generally deploy vans year-round, except for three months during the monsoon season.
27. The sharp acrid smell of gutters choked by the monsoon rain.
28. Snow was falling as steadily as the apricot blossom in the first monsoon storm.
29. We were so hot and sticky that when the monsoon rain came up, we all stripped down, soaped ourselves up.
30. During an economic pullback with more people job hunting, a resume monsoon swamps recruiting offices.
More similar words: soon, soonest, and so on, as soon as, sooner or later, as soon as possible, console, sponsor, consort, consolation, disconsolate, summons, monster, demonstrate, demonstrator, demonstration, boon, noon, goon, go on, no one, moon, even so, hansom, sensor, spoon, winsome, sensory, baboon, maroon.