Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Anyone returning the necklace will be handsomely rewarded.
2. Against her black dress, her diamond necklace stood out clearly.
3. She was wearing a large gold necklace set with jewels.
4. This necklace is worth 1,000 US dollars.
5. She fashioned a necklace from paper clips.
6. The necklace was hallmarked with Pt 999.
7. A heavy gold necklace hung around her neck.
8. That's not a real diamond necklace, it's just a fake!
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. She wore a necklace of brightly coloured wooden beads.
10. He handed me a necklace last night.
11. Her diamond necklace glittered brilliantly under the spotlights.
12. He noticed her necklace. Such jewels must have cost thousands, he thought.
13. The necklace consists of three strings of pearls.
14. Would you like an amber necklace for your birthday?
15. My necklace has a heart pendant, but I don't wear it everyday.
16. She reset a ruby in her necklace.
17. He crooked a necklace from that department store.
18. The necklace has been passed/handed down through seven generations.
19. She was wearing a coral necklace.
20. The girl is wearing a bead necklace.
21. She was wearing the obligatory sweater and pearl necklace.
22. She fingered her necklace absent-mindedly as she talked.
23. The girl blubbered something about a lost necklace.
24. She plunked down $250 for a silver necklace.
25. I think she palmed off the stolen necklace on some unsuspecting old lady.
26. He appraised the necklace at ￡1000.
27. When did you first miss the necklace?
28. That diamond necklace must have cost a king's ransom.
29. I'm not sure where my necklace is, but I have a pretty good idea who took it.
30. She had a purple dress on with a silver-white necklace.
More similar words: backlash, neck, heckle, freckle, reckless, neck and crop, high-necked, neck or nothing, black list, lackluster, lacklustre, place, solace, palace, replace, in place, displace, shoelace, placement, take place, out of place, complacent, workplace, in place of, laceration, complacency, marketplace, replacement, polling place, take the place of.