Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He would not reduce it in price.
2. Immerse your foot in ice cold water to reduce the swelling.
3. What may be done to reduce the influence of intractable opponents?
4. They petitioned the government to reduce taxes.
5. The decision to reduce pay levels incensed the work - force.
6. The aim is to reduce traffic at peak periods.
7. Aspirin should help reduce the fever.
8. We need to reduce the speed slightly.
9. Insulation may reduce the danger of pipes bursting in winter.
10. Our aim is to reduce road casualties .
11. Better street lighting might help to reduce crime.
12. The government must make new policies to reduce unemployment.
13. If the Europeans did not reduce subsidies, a trade war would ensue.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. Do nuclear weapons really reduce the risk of war?
15. The committee put forward a proposal to reduce the time limit.
16. The governor announced a new plan to reduce crime.
17. In economic terms the need to reduce inflation is unanswerable.
18. The company needs to reduce its dependence on just one particular product.
19. People should eat less fat to reduce the risk of heart disease.
20. Doctors tried desperately to reduce the swelling in her brain.
21. We'll need to reduce the weight by half.
22. Using a seatbelt will reduce the likelihood of serious injury in a car accident.
23. They have to reduce expenses this year.
24. Today police launched a campaign to reduce road accidents.
25. The new highway will reduce the time to drive to the beach.
26. He finally corrected his misstatement and offered to reduce the fee.
27. Better street lighting has helped reduce the number of assaults against women.
28. Helping to alleviate poverty in developing countries also helps to reduce environmental destruction.
29. I really believe that it is possible to both improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs.
30. See if you can rework your schedule and come up with practical ways to reduce the number of hours you're on call.
More similar words: produce, producer, introduce, reduction, sauce, duck, red, educate, scared, shared, conduct, product, educator, sacred, education, hundred, retired, predict, required, predator, credulous, on credit, productive, production, educational, incredibly, incredible, ingredient, prediction, productivity.