Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Use warm water to reconstitute dried milk powder.
2. To reconstitute dried tomatoes, simmer in plain water until they are tender.
3. All they needed was water to reconstitute them and there was definitely going to be no shortage of that particular commodity.
4. From that, you might be able to reconstitute the activity present during working memory.
5. In this case we must reconstitute ourselves into a court of appeal and go through all the evidence afresh.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. Mixing it with water, wind, and memory, I reconstitute the desiccated fact as a full-blown experience pulsing with life.
7. This weakens the splitters' argument that to reconstitute high-level meaning from the basic ingredients requires only the right recipe.
8. His photographs of these installations reconstitute the memory of a place.
9. Nature has the capacity to recycle wastes and reconstitute them into new resources of concentrated material quality.
10. Then, when we are ready, we can reconstitute and display it as new information which human beings can once again understand.
11. The major Methods: Used to reconstitute the company are acquisition of companies and merging.
12. One can then resurrect and reconstitute all molecules.
13. We decided to reconstitute the committee under a new chairman.
14. The government's intent was reconstitute orthodox communism.
15. You will spend more when you buy the package with measured-out units that reconstitute to one quart. 6.
16. Their less advanced bodies appear to be easier to reconstitute than those of the higher animals.
17. On condition of value transformation from "formal Rule of Law" to "Substantive Rule of Law"(sentencedict.com), we should reconstitute the system of administrative detention in four elements.
18. Figure 7 shows the critical portion of our example Data Access Object (DAO) code, demonstrating how to retrieve and reconstitute ACL information from strings stored in a properties file.
19. Symbolic sequences can be characterized by the length of the minimal algorithm that allows the observer to reconstitute them, referred to as algorithmic complexity or Kolmogorov-Chaitin complexity.
20. Bulgur, which is made from precooked wheat berries, takes only about 20 minutes to reconstitute by soaking or by simmering.
21. Devices derived from transporter technology to dematerialize matter and then reconstitute it in another form.
22. I believe our only hope for the future is to adopt a new conception of human ecology, one in which we start to reconstitute our conception of the richness of human capacity.
More similar words: constitute, constitution, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutionalism, institute, constitutional convention, united states constitution, constituent, constituency, destitute, substitute, prostitute, institution, institutional, reconstruction, reconstruction period, substitution, restitution, prostitution, reconsider, constipation, economic recovery, rectitude, investiture, recon, constant, construe, constrict, construct.