Random good picture Not show
1. A group of enthusiasts have undertaken the reconstruction of a steam locomotive.
2. Work began on the reconstruction of the road.
3. The country faces a huge task of national reconstruction following the war.
4. Police have planned a reconstruction of the crime tomorrow in the hope this will jog the memory of passers-by.
5. He said the task of reconstruction would demand much patience, hard work and sacrifice.
6. A dramatized reconstruction of the robbery was shown on television to try to make people remember any vital pieces of information that would help the police.
7. A gigantic task of national reconstruction awaits us.
8. The police have staged a reconstruction of the events leading up to the murder.
9. Post-war economic reconstruction in the country must begin with the resumption of agricultural production.
10. Detectives want to stage a reconstruction of events.
11. The doorway is a 19th century reconstruction of Norman work.
12. Last night police staged a reconstruction of the incident.
13. The reconstruction of the Town Hall is scheduled to start next month.
14. The national reconstruction agenda is taking priority.
15. In fact they are vital to the accurate reconstruction of past human activities.
16. Several wartime reconstruction working parties in the Ministry had outlined plans for reorganisation very similar to those adopted by the Labour Government.
17. His reconstruction of the crimes had suffered from one fatal flaw.
18. Biographical reconstruction based on Thomas's tales and sketches can be a mistaken exercise.
19. The museum has reopened after nearly two years of reconstruction.
20. The article embraces many important points of the government reconstruction plan.
21. Mrs Kerr was too upset to take part in a reconstruction of her ordeal.
22. As chairman, I had been involved in its capital reconstruction and ultimate sale to Trafalgar House.
23. Slabs or successive slabs with faces suitable for serial reconstruction of large-scale fabrics can be made at this stage.
24. The safety element sets guidelines for emergency response to catastrophes and the reconstruction that would follow.
25. Out of this early ecological research has grown the whole field of environmental and dietary reconstruction discussed in Chapters 6 and 7.
26. In museum culture the original physical artefact is venerated at the expense of a replica, duplicate, reconstruction, or hologram.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. But I think we should be very wary of equating the growth of shopping facilities with the reconstruction of the local economy.
28. Such ideals were grandiose both in their conception and in relation to the practicalities of post-war reconstruction.
29. Assistance was also provided for other projects including health, education, and the reconstruction of infrastructure destroyed by the war.
30. The strength of the Marxist approach was its acknowledgement of the subjective nature of historical reconstruction.
More similar words: construction, constructing, constructive, instruction, instructional, construct, obstruction, destruction, instruct, instructor, destructive, indestructible, construe, constitutional convention, menstruation, demonstration, constitution, structure, consternation, in all directions, reconciliation, structural, constitutional, unconstitutional, infrastructure, constrict, constrain, constraint, auction, reduction.